Know, How to Fix browsing issues in Internet Explorer browser
In today’s technical era, the Internet Explorer is one of the most famous browser that is used by hundreds of computer users around the world. According to some technical experts, this browser is known as a graphical web browser that has been developed by Microsoft and it is listed in the part of Microsoft Operating systems. It is mainly set as a default web browser used for better web browsing experiences. In some ways, IE browser just adopt lots of simple and relevant interface. There are most common and effective features, menus which contains easy accessible items such as history, settings, caches and some others. In this browser, there are are legitimate add-ons or extensions that can help you to customize and browse the internet in simple way.
Whenever you attempt to start your IE browser to visit some certain web pages then you suddenly notice a variety of bogus error messages on your browser screen. Such kind of error web pages keeps prompting you to download and upgrade your browser to the fastest version in order to good web browsing experiences. Once you attempt to follow such update instructions, instead of updating, it starts downloads large number of unfamiliar programs and begins decelarate the network resource. Now, you will see that such fake alerts keeps popup and reappearing in your default web pages several times. At this time, you cannot browse your favourite websites normally as before. If you are not capable to browse the internet in this Internet Explorer browser, you are at right position as we are ready to discuss about how to fixes the surfing issues in your Internet Explorer. As such consequences, there are various steps stating that how can you fix your web browsing issues.
- First of all, launch your Internet Explorer browser that is present in the task bar of the system.
- Navigate your mouse pointer on Tools tab and move Internet options.
- When you notice Internet options dialog box, select Advance tab.
- Here, clear your surfing histories, cookies, temporary web files and other crucial details. When such browsing data gets erased completely, you must click on Ok button and follow Reset button.
- Now, move to the Content option and click on Default button in privacy option.
- In security dialog Windows, navigate to Rest options.
- After clicking Reset options, last click on Apply button and go to Hit button.
What Should to do when you see “fake error messages on page” In Explorer Explorer browser ?
If you are facing such lots of error messages or affiliated issues then do not be panic, you need to disable your more installed legitimate browser plug-ins, add-ons or extensions. Here are some common scenarios states that how to check such types of issues :
- Firstly, you need to click on Start button that is present in bottom side of the system.
- Navigate the mouse cursor to All programs options and move to Accessories option.
- when such Accessories category is oped, navigate on PC tools and select the Internet Explorer.
- Type some words like “Internet Explorer no plug-ins” in the search category of menu option
- At last, launch your IE browser in without add-ons mode.
- If you are not capable to browse the specific web pages as before, it is suggested to clear all unreliable add-ons or browser extensions to resolving such threatening issues entirely.
Steps to activating the system files
- First of all, start your PC in safe mode and move your mouse pointer to All programs and select Accessories category.
- In this category box, you should right click on Command Prompt and navigate the option titled as ‘Run as administrator’ . You need to use correct credentials in order to initiate this command prompt Window.
- Type an user name and password and press the Enter.
- When you click on Ok button, you just found a lot of confirmation notifications.
In other words, you can try to open your certain websites and if stills these irrelevant issues pages appears in the background of browser, follow these given steps :
- You need to check which type of Microsoft Internet Explorer version in first sight.
- Restart your system and go to control panel and select Add or Remove Program from category lists.
- Find out the version of Internet Explorer browser. If such version is greater than mentioned default versions of your Windows, you should uninstall this one and relaunch the browser application.
- In such cases, you need to take a backup of such reliable histories, caches or other crucial data otherwise these all settings may be erased without giving ant notice.
- After uninstall the browser, log on your Windows computer.
- Check, you are able to access your certain legitimate websites in this default version of Internet Explorer or not.
Thus, if your browser is having such creepy terrible issues, don’t be worry, you may assist technical expert that may help you to continuously upgrade your IE browser edition.