Nowadays, some popular web browsers releases inbuilt security features to make surfing very secure and privately. But some users gets failed to optimize security settings. There are numerous browser security settings alerts which keeps appearing on the system screen each time while you are visiting certain web pages. In first sight, you not attempt to believe these alerts because such components are very popular for some malicious developers. Such remote attackers usually compromises your computers through vulnerable working browsers. You must beware that some insecure web browser may rapidly lead to lots of destructive bugs like spyware, malware or rootkits which drops into your system without asking any permission or knowledge. Such cyber hackers take control the system screen randomly and violates user’s all confidential surfing information to makes unethical benefits. Thus, if you follow these following security tips then it attempt to largely increase the security features of your browsers. Sometimes, you found that some set-up configurations of several browsers are not secure. In such cases, some security researchers recommends step by step instructions through which you can make your system browser more safe and secure. Such following settings are really very useful if you want to use your web browser to begins the surfing experiences.
Several Steps to secure your web browsing with Mozilla Firefox
For Mac OS :
- First of all, start your Firefox browser and go to preferences option
- Select General tab.
- In Automatic Updates, select preferences option from menu tab and click on Advance settings button. After this, select Update option that helps to secure your web browsing
- To block suspicious pop-up things , go to preferences and select Content option
- Clear unknown add-ons, toolbars or phishing web pages, select browser menu lists, move to preferences and click on Security option.
- Disable password settings, you need to move preferences settings and select security tab and finally deselect passwords option.
For Windows System
- Firstly, open your Firefox browser and move to Open options and click on Advance dialog box
- For auto updates, click on Open menu and select Advance update option.
- Lastly, Check numerous check boxes and go to Automatically install option.
- To block unknown pop-up stuffs, Click on open menu and select Options button and go to security button.
- In security dialog box, you need to select a master password boxes. Now, create a password that contains specific characters like numbers, symbols or letters.
Pop-up blocking : you might notice a special pop-up Windows that appears under the Content list. Such pop-up blocking feature must be turn on default option which prevent victims from lots of countless or severe pop-up advertisements.
Turn on Automatic updates : When you go to Advance tab the you will find various Automatically update messages. These update messages are basically powered by Windows update that is located in control panel menu.
Disable unreliable plug-ins and vicious pop-ups : Select menu tab and navigate to Advance settings Window. Locate unreliable add-ons or extensions and move to disable plug-in button.
Don’t use passwords : Firstly, click on tools menu and click on Internet options. Click on content tab that generates Auto complete button and quickly deselect username and password options.
Steps for secure the browsing with Internet Explorer
Enabling Cookies : Start the IE browser and go to tools tab and select privacy from options menu. When you click on Advance button, you just found two options such as Override and Accept. As a result, such two options related with legitimate cookies. Thus, you must click on Ok and apply button.
Clearing unknown history : when you open General tab in the browser then you should click on “ Delete surfing History” .
Tracing Protection : Internet Explorer generates a number of of tracking features which helps to make safe your browsing activity and blocks lots of third party or strange web pages.
Note : Such following steps helps to minimize or reduce these high risk or malign infections. In such ways, you should not click on creepy or irrelevant links or other unknown attachments of mails. Do not download third party programs or tools otherwise some remote attackers takes few chances to attack your Windows machines.
Steps for secure your browsing with Google Chrome
Enabling Cookies : Click on menu and scroll down the preferences option. select Advance settings and move to Privacy settings tab. After this, you will see a cookie dialog box in which you need to choose “Clear third party cookies and block unwanted sites”.
Master Password : Like IE browser, Chrome does not provide any master password features.
Blocking additional flash player : Select the settings option of browser and type chrome://plugins or add-ons in URL address and click on Disable unknown flash player button.